We are an I-Car gold class repair shop. Approximately only 10% of repair shops meet the rigorous Gold Class standard. To earn the Gold Class recognition, businesses must achieve and maintain a high level of role-relevant training across each of the major collision repair roles.
- I-Car gold class
- Honda Acura Pro First Certified Repair Shop
- Nationwide Insurance Preferred Shop
- Nissan Certified Collision Repair Network
- Infinity Certified Collision Repair
- FCA Certified Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Ram
- GM Certified Genuine Repair Provider (Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac)
- Hyundai Recognized Collision Repair Center
- New York State Inspection Station
By being certified through each of these automobile companies, we are required to use OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts when repairing your car. Other repair facility may use after market parts which may not be warrantied. You also have the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will be repaired to factory standards based on the manufacturer’s specifications.
What you should know
Here are some things you should know when choosing a repair shop and getting your vehicle repaired:
- Next to your home, your car is probably one of your biggest purchases so make sure you get it repaired properly at a reputable shop
- Insurance companies CAN NOT require you to go to a shop they recommend to have your car fixed. You are paying the insurance company and they work for you, so make sure you choose the place you want your car to be fixed.
- You are not required to get more than one estimate for repair work. When you are obtaining estimates and there is a large difference in price, make sure all the work is included. Many times, lowball estimates do not include all the work or lure you in only to find out the price is much higher after the work starts. ASK questions!
- Your repair shop should be looking out for your interest, not the insurance company. After an accident, you have
the right to have your car towed to any repair shop that you request and your insurance company will pay for the
work done regardless of the shop. At Central Autobody, we have over 55 years of experience working with
insurance companies and repairing cars to our CUSTOMER’s satisfaction.
- Ask about whether or not the work is under warranty before starting the work. Central Autobody stands by its workand will warranty the auto body work that we complete on your car.